Friday, January 15, 2010

On The Right Track

Last period, I just finished my english presentation on an independent novel. I had to read 1984 and do a powerpoint presentation on it for the class with a few group members that would later be assigned. The book was given out before Christmas Break, but of course, I did not read any of it over the break. Last friday, my teacher gave out our group members and told us presentations would begin in exactly a week. I realized that I had not yet started my book, and still had a whole project to do along with it. Normally, I would just read spark notes the night before and stay up all night and finish my project. However, this was the first time that I made a list of what I wanted to accomplish at the end of each night up until the day of my presentation. So, last night all I had to do was practice my presentation and was not stressed at all! It was the first time I did not procrastinate until the night before to finish a big project, and it was such a good feeling knowing that I was done. However, I still wish I got more done so I did not have to cram so much work into that one week. But I do believe that I am on the right track!

No comments:

Post a Comment