Wednesday, January 13, 2010

George Washington Application

Last night, my application to George Washington University was due. Even though I basically finished the application because it is on the CommonApp website, I knew for the past two weeks that I had to write one more essay to submit with my supplement. I could not apply to the school until I finished writing that essay. I put it off for weeks because I knew I still had time, and since GW is not one of my top schools, it was not very high on my priority list. Yesterday, the day that it was due, I finally forced myself to sit down and get my essay done. It took me about fifty minutes to get it done, and afterwards I felt so relieved. I started thinking to myself that if I had just finished it during Christmas break or something, I would have gotten rid of so much stress that I had the past few weeks. I am really going to try and force myself to get my work done early and ahead of time, and in the end I know it will not only help to make me feel better, but it will also make my work better by having more time to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment