Monday, January 11, 2010

College Applications

The beginning of my year was very stressful for college applications. I finished filling out all of my information very early, however it took me months to finally complete my essay. With that one college essay, I would be able to submit my applications to 8 of my schools. Instead of working on it and getting it finished with so I could apply early action to some of my schools, I waited until the early days of December to finally get it completed. It took me about two days to actually complete my essay, and I put it off for months. The idea of my essay is what freaked me out the most. It is not that I just did not feel like doing it, it was the fact that it would be one of the most important essays I would have to write, and it freaked me out thinking about writing it. Now, all of my friends and fellow classmates have been getting accepted into schools, and I will not find out until March or April because of my procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment